Stamps: Soft Swirls (retired); I'm Here (retired); Happy Harmony (retired SAB)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip; Pretty in Pink; Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip; Pretty in Pink
Etc: White Satin Ribbon; Dimensionals
So all the stamp sets I used in this card are retired, since apparently I don't have any current ones. The quote is from Happy Harmony and I love using it for baby cards... it's so appropriate! I originally wanted to make a card with monkeys on it since that's her theme (and an old joke from our college days), but I don't have that either! Man... I need to put a stamp order in! I need to make a lot more baby cards since there seems to be a baby boom this year amongst my friends. I just need to sit down one day and mass-produce a lot of baby and wedding cards since that's what I've been needing more of lately. At any rate, I hope you like this card!




No comments:
Post a Comment