Southeastern Virgina had really bad weather today. It's been raining non-stop and super windy since last night! We found out late last night that Chesapeake public schools were going to be closed due to the inclement weather. My husband decided to work from home today... lucky him! I wasn't as lucky - we had a two-hour delay. So I went to work at 10:30 this morning, only to leave at noon because it was decided that we shouldn't have to be there... they should have told us that earlier! So I went home and did some stamping therapy to cure the rainy day blahs:
Cardstock: Basic Black; Brilliant Blue; Close to Cocoa; Green Galore; Only Orange; Pretty in Pink; Real Red; Whisper White; Yoyo Yellow
Ink: Basic Black; Chocolate Chip Marker
Etc: Punches- Scallop Circle, 1-¼" Circle, ¾" Circle, ½" Circle, ¼" Circle (retired), Horizontal Slot, Small Oval; 2-Way Glue Pen
I made this for my friend Jessica's son (Nicholas) who is 2 years old today and is having Sesame Street themed party this weekend. I got the colors and character ingredients from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts... she always has such great ideas and tutorials. Hope you like it!




No comments:
Post a Comment