At Michaels, I also bought four stocking holders shaped like snowflakes, and you can put a 3" x 3" photo in the middle. I've wanted these type of holders for a while now, but never got them because they were either too expensive or there weren't enough in stock - I need four for my family. Well, Michaels had them during the weekend on clearance for $9.99, and with a coupon, it made them a lot less!
Instead of putting pictures in the middle, I decided to personalize them instead... so Santa won't get our stocking mixed up when filling them up =) I used my Winter Woodland cartridge. I love that it has a fancy alphabet font in addition to all the winter images! I replaced my blade with a black Cricut marker and came up with the following:
I had to draw my letters at 1" since I didn't have a big area to work with. If you increase the size, the letters become much more elegant. I used my Stampin' Up! markers to color them as well. I think I'll use the alphabet for an upcoming project, so stay tuned!




No comments:
Post a Comment