June 1, 2009
Welcome!
Welcome to my blog! First of all, let me explain my blog names. JCReate is my artist name. I love to create, and my initials are embedded in the name, hence the weird capitalization. Cool, huh? Thanks to my friend Maridel for coming up with it =) Second, jenn212, the blog address. No, I'm not from New York. 212 is my birthday... no excuses for forgetting now ;) Anyways, this is actually my second go-round at this blog. I stopped updating it back in December 2008 for whatever reason (holidays, life, kids, etc.), and instead of letting six months pass without an entry, I just decided to almost start from scratch to showcase my work. Here, you will find any and all things crafting-related that I love to do, especially rubber stamping and the Cricut. Please leave comments so I know you stopped by! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment