June 3, 2009

Once Is Enough

Wedding Card
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Going Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, & Tangerine Tango Classic Ink; Basic Black Craft Ink
Etc: Wide Oval Punch; Crystal Clear Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware


Fifth Avenue Floral is probably my favorite stamp set right now. I love the elegant, yet modern look the images provide. I made this as a wedding card about two weeks ago for Hank and Sarah. I knew their wedding colors were going to be teal and brown with a hint of orange, so I wanted the card to match their motif. I had also made a vase using the large rose, so it also matches one of their gifts. You can't tell in the picture, but the large rose in Chocolate Chip is embossed, and so is the quote. "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment