skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Since I'm participating in a craft show in exactly one month, I've been working diligently to get some projects done. I've been inspired with glass etching and vinyl, so I wanted to incorporate that into the things I want tell. I found a small 3" square candle holder on sale at a craft store, so I used Stampin' Up!'s Heart to Heart punch to etch some jars. For some reason, I wasn't getting the results that I wanted - my hearts looked "splotchy" in parts, like there was some debris that prevented the etching cream from working properly in some areas. I didn't want to throw the jar away, so I took some sparkly vinyl and punched hearts to cover my mistake...
Can't even tell, right? And I like this vinyl because it still gives a somewhat etched look to the glass. Now I know how I'll cover up my "mistakes" ;) Like my quote says in my banner above, part of creativity is making mistakes =)
No comments:
Post a Comment