January 22, 2010

Oh Baby, Baby, Baby!

Wow, this has been the week for baby news! First, I found out my close friends, Michele and Larry, are expecting their first child! Then I found out Rodel's cousin, Anna and her husband Mike, just had their first child, a girl, last weekend, and his other cousin, Joe (who is Anna's brother) and his wife Giao, had their third child, a boy, earlier in the month! It's a baby explosion! Of course, I have to make cards to congratulate them all!

Yellow Baby Card

This is the card I made for Michele and Larry. Since we won't know what they're having for a few months (she's not due until September), I made it gender-neutral and used Barely Banana. The inside says, "Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family!"

Pink Baby Card

This is the card for Anna and Mike. Since they had a girl, I used Pretty in Pink for this one. The inside says, "Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby! We can't wait to meet her!"

Blue Baby Card

And finally, here is the card for Joe and Giao. I used Bashful Blue for this one since they had a boy. The inside is the same as what is in Anna's card, except it says, "We can't wait to meet him!"

For all three cards, I used the following supplies, all from Stampin' Up! of course =)

Stamps: Congrats; Print Pattern; Reason to Smile; Wild About You (all sets are retired)
Cardstock: Barely Banana; Bashful Blue; Chocolate Chip; Pretty in Pink; Whisper White
Ink: Barely Banana; Bashful Blue; Chocolate Chip; Pretty in Pink
Etc: Chocolate Chip ¼" Grosgrain Ribbon; Mini Glue Dots; Dimensionals; Small Rectangle Handheld Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment