January 24, 2010

I Wish You the Best


Wedding Card

Stamps: Baroque Motifs; Kanji (retired); Wonderful Words (retired)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze; Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark
Etc: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Powder Pals & Brush; 1-¼" and 1-3/8" Square Punches; White Organdy Ribbon; Dimensionals


I made this wedding card for two people getting married next week. The bride and I used to be great friends once upon a time, but people move, things change, and you end up moving on. It's a part of life, and unfortunately, you end up leaving people and things behind in the process. Nevertheless, you still wish them the best in what life has to offer, and that is the purpose of this card.

I found out she was getting married, and since my brother-in-law is making the cross-country trip to witness it, I wanted to send my regards. Even though we're not the closest of friends we once were, I still wish her much happiness, and I hope she and her future husband enjoy my little gesture.

The inside of the card says: "It doesn't matter where you go in life.. It's who you have beside you. Congratulations on your marriage."

No comments:

Post a Comment